Saturday, April 21, 2012

SPLAY - After the melody ends and Farewell morning light MF

I've uploaded SPLAY's two albums for you n___n Mediafire of course! here's the tracklist ♥

Farewell Morning Light:

  1. Slow rain
  2. Drawing Days
  3. Ring your bell
  4. Caravan
  5. World's end flower
  6. Stripe
  7. Moca
  8. Weather
  9. Time machine
  10. Holiday
  11. True love always
  12. People on the floor (People on the air.mix)
After the melody ends:

  1. 冬の空 -Fuyu no sora, winter night-
  2. Farewell morning light
  3. Echo Again
  4. そらにうたう -Sora ni utau, singing to the sky-
  5. レインコート -Rain coat-
  6. ぼくはまだ夜の中 -Boku wa mada yoru no naka, I'm still inside the night-
  7. 瞳 -Hitomi, pupils-
  8. Star blues
  9. まぼろし -Maboroshi, illusion-
  10. ワンモアタイム -One more time-
  11. Sakura addiction
  12. ソングブック(Album version) -Song book-


http://www.mediafire.com/?cmopptmtcpc1s9o

8 comments:

  1. Oh! Thank you, thank you very much!
    Really, I've been looking for their discography for months and NOTHING.
    You made me happy with these two albums ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really happy I helped someone! enjoy their songs a lot n___n

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm very thankful to you ^^ I've been searching for their albums for 2 months without an answer, and finally i found them. thank you very much for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been 2 years since you shared this, but it's still working fine! Thank you! I just started watching KHR and liked SPLAY's songs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, my hard disk had a failure and then all my data was erased, with it, my music TwT Suddenly I remembered that you uploaded the Splay discography, so, thnks.

    Btw, may I follow you on twitter? If you had an account and you wish for it xD

    PD: No sé por qué siempre nos hablamos en inglés xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I don't know why but it's really hard to find the album. Glad I found your blog. Again, thanks a lot! God bless you :)

    ReplyDelete